Sunday, July 12, 2015

The woman fell 95 kg just because a word of damn

By

The woman fell 95 kg just because a word of damn

Thêm chú thích
From a huge bodied 162 kg, Lisa Grant Collingridge diet for 4 years to lose 95 kg, she now only 67 kg.









From 162 kg, Lisa Grant Collingridge dropped 67 kg but the problem she encountered was arrays excess skin to sag, wrinkled. Photo: Health.

Lisa Grant Collingridge 30, of Perth, West Australia, has achieved a feat lose weight from 162 kg to 67 kg. Until now 4 years passed, she felt trapped in my body for 5 kg of excess skin sagging, bulge out and cause serious infections.

Looking back on his childhood, Grant said Collingridge always grappling with her weight. She was eating a lot to feel of relief after the tragic death of her father when she was 5. Since her father died, she started eating a lot. "At her father's funeral, people come home to visit. Seeing I was very young, they bring me the candy bag. Since then instilled in my mind one thing that: If you have good and bad moods you should eat. "

Then Grant fat very fast. Overweight status diminish confidence and negatively affect her life. "Because of lack of confidence, I do not want to answer the phone. I did not even leave the house on some days of the week because I was afraid people would laugh at me," she shared on Health.

Four and a half years ago, Grant decided to make a big change in her life when overheard a disparaging comment about her oversized body. "I was dating a guy, you two just walk down the street. When we come across a man, he looked at me and turned to her friend and said sarcastically 'Imagine how would if had to sleep with her every night. 'that made me understand that I was too fat, and really need to do something to change ".

Determined to improve their lives, Grant began to make small changes in your diet every day. She did not know much about healthy eating but always thought the cut rations will be the first step to reduce a few kilos. She also save and buy a treadmill, practice just 10 minutes a day, but it's a full of difficulties start.

Grant felt the weight begins to decrease gradually. She did not notice considerable change until you go buy some new clothes. "Before, I wear a size 28, now down to 16. This is amazing." Grant and her husband David are very happy with the drop in weight of her dizziness. However, problems encountered huge array of excess skin always reminded her wretched life before.

"People think weight loss will be happy, and me too. But then every time I look in the mirror, I just want to cry." 5 kg of excess skin to sag, concentrated in the abdomen not only causes physical discomfort but also can not be happy that Grant highlights advances of ourselves. "I do not see good results, not proud of myself. It seems I can not squat with array of excess skin. It was horrible," she said.

Losing weight surprisingly, Grant felt inferiority and always try to wear clothes to cover body tightly. "I always wear skinny pants with a dress or sweater jacket outside. I do not dare to wear clothes the right size, but must try to cram himself into the jeans to conceal additional".

Grant finally come to a surgeon. The doctor said that she needed lift, breast augmentation, lift arm and thigh lift to improve this situation. The surgery costs $ 60,000.

Amount surgery is too that Grant difficult to implement her dream. She decided to reach out to the public, hoping that the help of strangers who may help achieve their goals. Grant started creating web pages on GoFundMe, so far has raised more than $ 2,500 for the surgery to change his life.

"I was very touched to know that there are nice people and understand what happened to me _ an arduous process." Grant remembers the first time get the help of an anonymous person with money $ 200. She said it was the most precious gift in life, not because of money but in the hearts of his good-hearted people. other times get 30 USD Grant together with an email wrote: "our children were donated their savings this week to help you make this dream come true. "Grant said:" I am very touched, it reminded me of my daughter and my grandson was back home in Ireland ".

Coming face big surgery may be accompanied with a multitude of complications, Grant says ready to accept physical pain to remove excess skin array. "Finally I will have a new life. I will be bandaged and stitched leather back. It will be very painful, but I think I can deal with the pain.

By the help of her husband, Grant said it would continue saving until achieving your goal. "I have a lot more confidence, but after 4 years of work I have not save enough money for surgery. I hope things will change after I handle excess skin array", she talk heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment